Friday, May 16, 2008

Gary, Keith and Ron, And The Coop Speaks!....

....so I'm circling the globe of Mets blogs today, trying to find something positive without being rah rah and totally devoid of the reality of this team, so I think... and think... and think.... and wonder, where can I go to find such a thing?

So I go here, to Mets Fan Blog. And I'll be damned if I don't find this paean to Gary, Keith and Ron, three of the few good, no, GREAT things about the 2008 New York Mets.

And just think -- it could be worse, MUCH worse. We could be subject, every day, to the likes of John "Theeeeeeee Yankees" Sterling, Michael "Saying I'm A Homer Would Be A Vast Understatement" Kay, Suzyn "I Really Can't Understand Why She Still Has A Sports Job, Oh, My Good Gosh" Waldman, Don "Mr. Snooze" Sutton, Chip/Skip "Take Your Pick, They Both Suck" Carey, or... well, I could go on and on. Oh, I left out Kenny "I Ain't Marv" Albert and Steve "Man, I'm Stupid, Which Is Why I Belong in LA" Lyons.

And be sure to visit Coop's blog and see what TC thinks ought to be done about this shitty team.

May the force be with you.

2 comments:

Coop said...

OMG that is some seriously funny stuff - saying I'm a homer would be an understatement - skip/chip take your pick they both suck. ROTF!

Deb said...

Glad you enjoyed the read, TC. We certainly need something to laugh about, because the team surely isn't providing us with much amusement or entertainment, is it?

And don't forget to vote in the Subway Series poll!