Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE FREAKIN' BULLPEN!!!

THE GOOD

Terrific outing by Johan Santana... Went 8 strong innings, and was dominant through much of the night...

Ramon go boom!!!!

Delgado go boom!!!!

Endy went 3-4...


THE BAD

Can somebody please buy a new pair of glasses for Luis Aguayo, because that was about the worst job of coaching at 3rd base I've ever seen...

And being a Mets fan all these years, that's saying ALOT!!!

Endy with some AWFUL baserunning too... How he didn't get a triple on that shot to the gap is beyond me... And I know Burrell and Rollins played it well, but Endy should be able to score from first base on a double down the LF line...

THE BULLPEN


What more can I see here that hasn't already been said...

F*** Manuel for not letting Johan go out for the 9th...

F*** Sanchez for giving up 3 straight hits...

F*** Reyes for not taking a given out when he had the chance...

F*** Pedro Feliciano...

F**** SO TAGUCHI!!!

F*** JIMMY ROLLINS!!!

And sadly, the ONLY guy last night who actually did his job in the bullpen ends up taking the loss!!!

Oh, and F#$^$%(%^& Billy Wagner and his shoulder!!! He's earned a permanent spot in the BPP!!!
I'm done now!!! Have a nice day y'all!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

You go, ding dong! Like I've been saying all along, this team does not inspire great faith in me. They've basically proven to me that they're a .500 team, basically, with a few streaks of grandeur mixed in between their plodding .500 ball.

Those two things do not equate to a championship, imo.